Roeslein & Associates, Inc.
Privacy Notice at Collection
Roeslein & Associates, Inc. (“Roeslein”) is providing this notice pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”). The purpose of this notice is to describe the categories of personal information we may collect from you, and how we may use that information when you apply for a position with us.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
- Identifiers, such as name, alias, signature, postal address, email address, telephone number, other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information, such as browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement, geolocation data related to use of an internet website, application, or physical access to a Roeslein location.
- Professional or Employment-related Information, such as job related data, data on job application or resume/CV, job titles, work history, work dates and locations, professional memberships, work samples, job preferences, references, background screening results, qualifications, experience.
- Education Information, such as institutions attended, education records, degrees, certifications, report cards, and transcripts that are not publicly available.
- Biometric information, such as imagery of fingerprints, voice recordings.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as telephone recordings, temperature.
Sensitive Personal Information Collected
Roeslein may also collect or process sensitive personal information, such as username and password, date of birth, place of birth, financial, account, or billing information, including tax identification number, social security number, credit/debit card information, proof of identification, including driver’s license number or state/national government-issued identification, passport number, insurance policy number, bank account number, medical information, health insurance information, life insurance information, diversity or demographic information, including race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, request for family care leave, request for leave related to an employee’s own serious health condition, request for pregnancy disability leave, age.
Methods of Collecting Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
We may collect information
- directly from you from, for example, forms you complete;
- indirectly from you by, for example, observing your actions on the Roeslein website;
To Whom Does Roeslein Sell Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information: Roeslein does not sell your personal information or your sensitive personal information.
With Whom Does Roeslein Share Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information: Roeslein may share your personal information and sensitive personal information with the following: consumer reporting agencies conducting background checks, Roeslein Human Resources Department, health insurance administrator, payroll company, Certified Public Accountant related to payroll, government entities when required by law.
Purposes for Collecting Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
Roeslein collects your personal information and sensitive personal information for the following reasons:
- To consider your application.
- To recruit employees, including to conduct employment related background checks and screening.
- To meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your information in applying for a job with Roeslein, we will use that Personal Information in connection with your employment or employment application.
- To communicate with you throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
- To contact you, including to inform you about benefits or information relating to your job application.
- To contact references.
- To schedule and manage interviews.
- To evaluate you for current and future job opportunities.
- To make hiring decisions.
- To initiate onboarding if you receive and accept an offer.
- For internal analysis to improve our recruitment and hiring efforts, including around diversity and inclusion.
- To detect security incidents and protect against deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- To debug and repair errors that impair existing functionality of internal resources, networks, and databases.
- To share with service providers, including technology providers, agencies and/or external recruiters.
- To fulfill a legal obligation pursuant to law, regulation and/or lawful order.
- For business transaction purposes.
- To support and develop Roeslein’s website including services relating to your employment application.
- To provide support, including to respond to your inquiries, to investigate and address your concerns, and to monitor and improve our responses.
- To maintain security on the Roeslein website including hosting and maintenance of computer systems and infrastructure; managing Roeslein’s software and hardware computer assets; systems testing; training; and monitoring email and internet access.
- To comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements such as legal (state and federal) and internal company reporting obligations and record retention requirements.
How Roeslein Protects Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information: Roeslein processes and protects your personal information and sensitive personal information by maintaining electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as data encryption; we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files; and we authorize access to your personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Retention Policy: Roeslein retains your personal information and sensitive personal information for a reasonably necessary period of time. When state or federal law specify record retention requirements for certain records, Roeslein complies with those laws.
Questions: If you have questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at Julio.Roman@prideconveyance.com.