Roeslein & Associates, Inc.
Consumer Privacy Notice at Collection
Roeslein & Associates, Inc. (“Roeslein”) is providing this notice pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”). The purpose of this notice is to describe the categories of personal information we may collect from you, and how we may use that information.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
- Identifiers, such as name, alias, signature, postal address, unique personal identifiers, email address, telephone number, other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information on Work Devices, such as browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement, geolocation data related to use of an internet website, application, or physical access to a Roeslein location.
- Professional or Employment-related Information, such as work history, professional memberships, internal and external contact information.
- Education Information, such as institutions attended, education records, degrees, certifications.
Sensitive Personal Information Collected
Roeslein may also collect or process sensitive personal information, such as username and password, date of birth, place of birth, financial, account or billing information including tax identification number, social security number, credit/debit card information, responses to particular questions (e.g., the name of your school), Internet Protocol (IP) address.
Methods of Collecting Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
We may collect information
- directly from you from, for example, forms you complete;
- indirectly from you by, for example, observing your actions on the Roeslein website;
To Whom Does Roeslein Sell Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information: Roeslein does not sell your personal information or your sensitive personal information.
With Whom Does Roeslein Share Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information: Roeslein may share your personal information and sensitive personal information with the following: enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, outside freight companies for delivery purposes, outside courier services for delivery purposes, government entities when required by law.
Purposes for Collecting Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
Roeslein collects your personal information and sensitive personal information for the following reasons:
- To secure and protect your identity as you navigate our website.
- To meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To provide the services and customer support you request.
- To contact you to respond to your inquiries.
- To process transactions and send confirmations about your transactions.
- To send you targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- To maintain your information including, but not limited to, customizing and securing your information or account with Roeslein.
- To support and develop Roeslein’s website.
- To investigate and address your concerns, and to monitor and improve our responses.
- To maintain security on the Roeslein website including hosting and maintenance of computer systems and infrastructure; managing Roeslein’s software and hardware computer assets; systems testing; training; and monitoring email and internet access.
- To comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements such as legal (state and federal) and internal company reporting obligations and record retention requirements.
How Roeslein Protects Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information: Roeslein processes and protects your personal information and sensitive personal information by maintaining electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as data encryption; we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files; and we authorize access to your personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Retention Policy: Roeslein retains your personal information and sensitive personal information for a reasonably necessary period of time. When state or federal law specify record retention requirements for certain records, Roeslein complies with those laws.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at Julio.Roman@prideconveyance.com.